Social Networking Events
Please Join Us at these CINF Events!
The ACS Division of Chemical Information is pleased to host the following social networking events at the Fall 2012 ACS National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
CINF Symposium: Science and the Law – Snacks & Refreshments
- 8:30am-4:00pm Sunday, August 19th – Room 307, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Sponsored exclusively by Kilmorie Clarke
CINF Sunday Welcoming Reception & CINF Scholarships for Scientific Excellence Posters
- 6:30-8:30pm, Sunday August 19th– Liberty Ballroom A, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Reception co-sponsored by:
- Scholarships for Scientific Excellence sponsored exclusively by FIZ CHEMIE Berlin.
- 5:30-8:00pm Monday, August 20th– Governors' Suite, Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sponsored exclusively by FIZ CHEMIE Berlin. * Use ACS Shuttle #1 - Room 2102
CINF Tuesday Luncheon (Ticketed Event – See Rajarshi Guha on site)
- 12:00-1:30pm Tuesday August 21st – Franklin Hall 9/10, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Luncheon sponsored exclusively by RSC Publishing.
- Speaker: Dr. William Brock - The Case of the Poisonous Socks: Tales from Chemistry
Herman Skolnik Award Reception honoring Dr. Peter Murray-Rust & Dr. Henry Rzepa
* The Chemical Heritage Foundation is located at 315 Chestnut Street, approximately 1 mile east of the Pennsylvania Convention Center on Chestnut St. A special bus will depart from Shuttle Stop 1 at 6:00 and 7:00pm. For information and directions, please see http://www.chemheritage.org/.